Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Friday, October 31, 2008

This is Halloween...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
FROM THE MCLAUGHLAN TRIO

Halloween has always been one of my fav. holidays. I love the weather, the leaves, the pumpkins, the cute kids dressed up. It's just so much fun. And I can't believe it's already over. I've been so busy lately that I didn't get to really enjoy it. I did take a little break from my work tonight to spend with my boys. We went around trick-or-treating (ok so we stopped by our parents house and a friends) I must say my son was the cutest little monkey!!! I thought Austin would throw a fit when we kept his costume on but he actually wore it all night. I wanted to hurry and post this blog so it would be under October (Im weird that way) but here are a some pics of the trio's Halloween.

This is Austin and his girlfriend Katreena -
she was over yesterday for my "Pic-n-Treat"

I think he really does, "Love his Mommy"

Austin's first sucker - oh my gosh he LOVED it.
He got mad when I took it away.


This is Austin and Bradach - Bradach was so adorable in his horse outfit! Austin wasn't to happy in this pic!

Ok so Aaron was a banana for Halloween - it was cute seeing a big banana walk with this little monkey! I know Aaron enjoyed it but he won't admit it!

I love my little monkey man!


He loved Grandma Brendle's leaves - he kept trying to eat them.

Our little Trio

See isn't he the cutest little monkey!!!

This makes me laugh!
We really had a wonderful Halloween - can't believe it's November now! Crazy!
Well hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

5 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

LOL!! How funny! What a hoot your boys are!

The Hunters said...

Looks like your trio had a great halloween! Austin is so cute! You can change the dates on your posts, I do it all the time. Hope to get together with you two soon! :)

Micah and Jen said...

Oh my goodness that banana suit with the monkey....HILARIOUS!!! So fun! I love that he dressed up for you...what a good guy! Micah dressed up too...and I didn't! I usually love to dress up, but too much work for all of it yesterday! What a fun halloween! So glad you could come up for air for a moment! :)

Shelley Patterson said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't believe Aaron dressed up, I could never get Grant to do that! And you do have the cutest little monkey ever!

Tony and Shani said...

I absolutely love the banana suit! I love the last photo of Aaron and Austin. That is definitely a keepsake! Glad you had a great Halloween!