Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Austin's First Laptop...or should I say Laptops

Can we say spoiled! I have never seen a baby have so many electronics! :) This is why:

My wonderful 8 month old, Austin, doesn't play with any of his cool toys we have for him. Nothing seems to entertain him - I mean NOTHING! I spend half of my days just trying to entertain him, and keep him out of things. And the only thing he wants to do it play with all the things he shouldn't (go figure, I’m sure that's typical though). The only thing he likes is phones, cell phones, TV controls, and keyboards.

Last night we were at TJ Maxx and I found the cutest baby laptop. It's so cute. You hit the spacebar on it and it makes noise and there is a mouse - that is a mouse and I was hoping that Austin would like it. Well I gave it to him today and he crawled away. The only way he showed any interest was when I put him on a chair so he couldn't crawl away. Gizmo showed more interest in it! So me being curious I pulled out my old laptop and put it on the floor with Austin, sure enough he crawled right to it and started pounding on the keys! Go figure!

So now Austin not only has his own cell phone but he now has a laptop. He better grow up to be electronically smart! Heck maybe even the next Bill Gates - but a lot more handsome! :)

Here he is just staring at it


Gizmo shows more interest


Surprise, surprise he likes the real thing!


No comments: