Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Chillin with the Gillins

Sunday night we spent with the Gillins family. We had such a fun time. I don't have much time to blog but I wanted to get all the pics up and it will explain it's self! :) I love family time and I am so thankful I have such a wonderful family!


Austin loves his Aunt Danee - we had to wake him up to carve his pumpkin


Playing a little Wii after dinner


Randee concentrating on her pumpkin - love her face


Mason worked hard on him pumpkins

Austin wasn't sure about putting his hand in


And he didn't like it at all.

Taylor giving Austin kisses - she loves him.


This is what Austin did - he hit Grandpa Dan in the face with the TV remote

The guys working hard - I think they enjoyed it more than the kids.

Austin and Daddy with his finished pumpkin


Our little trio - this is like the best family picture we have. :(

All of the carved pumpkins - look at how Austins glows!

Taylor, Aaron, and Austin - so cute!
We love Sundays with the family! Thanks Jenny for having us over!

2 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

Wow! You are one busy girly!! That's awesome! I love the pic of your family- You have such a cute smile! Go ahead and copy whatever you like from my blog. I cried when I read that story too! Being a mom is tougher than I ever thought it would be. Little stories like that help keep our journey in perspective!

The Hunters said...

MISTY! did you chop off your hair? that family pic looks like you did! if so, its cute. I'd love to get together with you! Just let me know when :)