Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mommy's Little Monkey!

I was so excited to do Austin's pictures this month because I LOVE Fall and Halloween (as you can tell by the new music and layout). I wanted to include the leaves and some pumpkins for his 8 month photos so I decided to just photograph him in his monkey costume and than I just turned into a whole Monkey theme. I LOVE IT! He really is my little monkey. He makes monkey noises and he never sits still....unless he is at Aaron's parents house (don't know why but he always just sleeps when he is there). The little monkey never take naps for me longer than 15 mins!

Isn't my little Monkey the CUTEST! :)







And yes I know my kid needs a hair cut! :) He's got the old man combover!

6 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Oh my goodness those are adorable! I so wanted to attempt pics of my kiddos in thier costumes....but haven't found a straw bale as of yet....where did you get yours? Anyhow they are so cute and I LOVE his monkey costume...he is just too cute!

Mark and Shelbey said...

That is the same costume we have for Dallas and Addisyn is his banana! Cute pics!

The Hunters said...

I love these pics! He is a monkey!! and the cutest one around :)

The Brendles said...

I love the monkey pics, he's so cute!

Chelsi said...

So cute! I'm sorry I didn't get back to you about the pictures. I'm still debating whether or not we are going to be able to have a party for Tydon. We are gone so much! I didn't want to tie you up and have to cancel-thanks though!

Skye said...

Austin is absolutley adorable and so photogenic too!!! He is the cutest monkey I have ever seen :)