Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Friday, October 10, 2008

8 Months...already?

Wow I can't believe Austin is 8 months today. This past month flew by! He is doing so many new things, I always forget to post the new stuff. He is so active right now, he keeps me on my toes. And the kid rarely takes a nap that is longer than 10 minutes. Since I don't post much as it happens I like to do a little update every month.

Here is what Austin had been doing the past month.

Austin following Gizmo up the stairs. Gizmo loves to run up the stairs and when Austin reaches the top, Gizmo runs back down (mom has to stop Austin)


Austin loves Gizmo as you can tell.
Every time he sees him he gets all excited, jumps, and laughs.
I don't think Gizmo like Austin so mobile.

Austin has been feeding himself crackers for about two months now but I don't think I have posted any pics of it. It's funny, mom loves it because it keeps him occupied. But I have to keep a close eye on him - he eats like his dad sometimes so he chokes.


He still loves his bath time. He gets one in the morning and one at night. Dad likes to give him mohawks!


This is what Austin likes to do when mommy is trying to work. He just has to help type. And now he has a stool he likes to climb on so he can reach better.
I love the bottom picture - he knows he's doing a, "no no".

I finally had to put a barrier in the doorway of the studio because he kept crawling by the stairs and now he just climbs over it - it's time for the safety gates!



Austin climbing over the couch, dad likes to put him inbetween the window and the couch. Austin will stand on the window ledge and pound on the window.


He has been loving the mirror since 6 months but lately he has really been spending more time playing with his reflection. It's really cute.



Just a picture of him getting into things in the office.


He is getting so big - he will be walking all by himself soon.


And one more of Gizmo and Austin playing. Gizmo freaks out with this laser and Austin just laughs at him. Gizmo is his fav. playmate!

And this is one of Austin's 7 month pictures that I have yet to finish. Aaron loves the Cowboys and so we got him his own Romo jersey. I have to say I love this shot because it is Austin's game face!

2 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

I can't believe it either! He is such a little man. I love the one of him standing in front of the mirror- how cute!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

He is soooo cute! He gets around really well doesn't he. I just referred a girl and her family to you that I couldn't fit in my schedule...I hope that they call you!!!