Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Taking time out to enjoy the little things

I've been so busy with my photography the past month that I haven't really been keeping in touch with anyone. Sorry everyone but things aren't slowing down anytime soon! I feel like I am in my own little world - don't get me wrong I love my photography, it makes me so happy but it's kind of consumed me lately! When Im not shooting sessions I am at home editing. But I can't complain, I am doing something I totally love and have a passion for - I am so lucky!
Today has been a nice little break, I had no session scheduled and I decided to spend half of my day doing what I wanted to do - of course I am blogging and spending some time with my little buddy! Who is the cutest little man ever!

Austin loves the taste of Autum!

Last night I had a photo session in Pocatello. So I called up my cousin Jessie and told her I was coming to town. We decided to get together and spend some time catching up (since we haven't chatted in a while). She met me at Ross Park before my session and we played with Austin on the swings. Jessie was wonderful enough to watch Austin while I did my session. Afterwards we let Austin play in the leaves a little so I could get a couple of pictures of him (of course I am a picture freak). He liked it; go figure all he wanted to do was eat them. I've decided that my boy is a little HAM! He is so easy to take pictures of - I love it! He is so CUTE! I’m such a proud mommy! After the park we went and ate at Applebee's, YUMMM! So much better than leaves! Austin enjoyed some fries and I enjoyed spending time with my cousin!

Thanks Jessie! I love catching up! Austin says we need to do it again - SOON! :)

We love you Jessie!

1 comment:

Mark and Shelbey said...

I love the pics of Austin in the leaves. And I really like the pic on the top of your page. Mark is a HUGE cowboys fan(hints Dallas's name!) We will have to get some pics of Dallas in cowboys jersey! Austin is so cute and getting so big!