Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Seach for the Great Pumpkin

Thanks everyone for all of the info on the Pumpkin Patches around the area! Yesterday my little buddy and I set out to find the Shoemakers Farm here in Blackfoot; we stopped and picked up Aunt Danee first. It was really easy to find and they had a good sized pumpkin patch. My little buddy is a little young to really understand and take part in the whole pumpkin patch experience but he did have a fun time. He smiled the whole time (or maybe he was squinting because it was so sunny). I really wanted Aaron and I to take him but Aaron left Friday to go golfing in Nevada for a week. But we had a fun time with Aunt Danee. At first we found one that was the right size for Austin is was too small and round. But than we found "THE ONE" it was really Orange and will be big enough to carve. We will wait for Daddy to get back home before we carve though.

Here are some photos from the patch:

Searching with Aunt Danee for the perfect pumpkin

he likes this one but it is to small to carve
Perfect, this one is just right!

Austin's got his pumpkin and he is ready to go!

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Super cute....so glad you got to go and get a pumpkin! Austin is such a cutie with his pumpkin!

Unknown said...

too cute!!! I love his pumpkin.I must say I love your all a dollar project I may have to copy those.