Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jackson Hole

As you have noticed the Trio has been busy! Aaron is super busy with work, as am I with my photography. I photographed a wedding in Pocatello and right after that we drove to Jackson for my family's annual trip during Conference...sorry to say we really didn't get to listen to much of Conference. Sunday morning we tried getting some family portraits done in between the rainstorms right after the photos Aaron and I left to Hoback Junction so he could do a job and than we headed home. Monday morning I drove to Utah for more photo shoots. And I am finally home, but still busy as can be with my photography - I LOVE IT!! I really appreciate the family and friends we have and what a big help they have been with Austin while I have photo shoots. I just keep thinking things will slow down after Christmas.....isn't that crazy, Im already thinking about Christmas. I went into Tai Pan Trading down in Utah and they have all of their Christmas decor out - it was so exciting!! Anyways this post won't have many pictures because all the pictures I take lately aren't of my family! But I'll get some more on here of Austin - because he's the cute one~! :)
Anyways here are some photos from Jackson...
The whole Brendle family
trying to get some family pictures done before it started raining - AGAIN!

Aaron, Austin, and I


Austin and Aaron chillin at the condo

3 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Wow you are busy! Love your cute family picture!

Jenn & Kiddos said...

Jackson is my favorite spot on the planet!! I'm glad to hear you are busy!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

Misty, I loved your Jackson photos! I couldn't even tell the weather was bad they just look so crisp and clear!!! Great work as always!