Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

I got in Trouble :)


So my husband has been waiting for this post...

I must post a retraction (more or less because my husband wants me to). :)

First off I love my husband very much - But babe I don't have to like golf. You see I never said I HATE golf! The only reason I don't hate it is because I know it makes you so happy and Im glad you have something that you are very good at and you love. But that doesn't mean I have to like it! :) You don't like photography!

Anyways- Here is the story:

So the night after I posted my "I don't like golf" blog I got a phone call around midnight from my husband. He wasn't to happy. His mom had woke him up and told him to check the blog. I guess as Aaron was reading it his wonderful father was laughing at him the whole time. You see DAN is my problem! :) j/k

But I got a phone call after he read it and all he said was - "Im in Logan" and I knew he had read the blog. He wasn't to happy I posted what I did. He doesn't want my friends and family to think he is a bad guy...even today he kept saying, "all of your friends probably think I am a bad guy." I love how he cares so much what everyone else thinks of him - but me!

Don't worry babe from all the responses, eveyone else had a husband has an addictive hobby! So now I know Im not alone - atleast you aren't addicted to legos or GI joes. :) (you know who you are).



I guess I did the right thing because he sent me roses the next day with a card that said, "Im sorry!" Now I've learned that when I want flowers all I have to do is post a blog about not liking golf and I'll get some roses! :) I love ya babe and the roses are gorgeous - but I still don't like golf!" - will that get me a diamond ring? j/k

So to all of the wifes out there who have addicted husbands - it's ok, I've learned everyone has their battles with their husband and their hobbies. As long as they feel bad sometimes for being so addicted, I guess it's not the end of the world!

So I say lets all go shopping!!!!!


5 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

How funny! And how sweet that you got roses out of the deal! :) Way to go Aaron for being a GREAT hubby after all! :) We really never doubted you on that!

Anonymous said...

Ok so Im going to post a blog that says I hate golf and see if I get anywhere. LOL I dont mind it, like you said I like knowing steve has something that makes him as happy as mall cookies do me!! LOL Aarons great, steve loves golfing with him and just hanging with him. And like you said it could be Legos!

The Brendles said...

So yeah obviously I can relate to you! I'm the one who is stuck with a room full of legos and G I Joes!!Really it doesn't bother me anymore, yeah I would like to have a room for something other than 3 walls of legos but.. oh well it makes him happy and the kids will have fun with them when they get older. You can't help but love them anyway, right ? :) And anytime you want to start up the shopping hobby I would love to join you :) Hang in there Mist a few more months until snow starts :)

Chelsi said...

too funny! It's ok to vent every once in a while :) I have a fun idea for Tydon's birthday in October and want to hire you to come and take pictures of all of the kids dressed up in their Halloween outfits!! e-mail me at gordnchels@gmail.com with your contact info and I'll call you so we can get it planned.

Mc's on the GO!!! said...

Great now everyone is going to think that YOUR GREAT & WONDERFUL MOTHER-IN-LAW has a BIG MOUTH well I am here to tell you I don't I just thought that my BIG & WONDERFUL SON needed to call HIS SWEET & WONDERFUL WIFE and tell her that he LOVED HER like no other and I really loved the comic strips and I wanted DAN Aarons BIG & WONDERFUL FATHER to have a GOOD laugh because honestly I think Dan made those comic strips. Anyhow be greatful that it is GOLF it could be a whole lot worse, trust me the first 8 years of my marriage I dealt with something alot worse than GOLF--PLAYING IN A POOL LEAGUE IN THE BARS. Now I deal with Golf and I am OKAY with that. Love You Guys and only wish the best for all of YOU!! Now be good and send me a "RETRACTION" and I WANT CHOCOLATE NOT ROSES!!!!! Now there Dan wants a COLD DR. PEPPER from YOU and he will forgive YOU.