Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Our "Ticket to Fun"

Friday my mother and I took Austin to the fair. He did so well. The one thing I wanted to do this year was take Austin on the Merry-Go-Round and that's what we did. Kaidence and Taylor went with us and Austin really enjoyed it. He looked so cute and grownup. He held on all by himself. He even did the one hand hold for a while like a cowboy. Eveyone watching was laughing and saying, "how cute!" I was so proud of my little man! It really was adorable! After the ride we went and checked out the petting zoo, Austin wasn't sure of the goats - he was probably thinking, what happend to Gizmo. Anyways here are some photos of our fun day.


Austin enjoying the fair experience


Kaidence at McKee petting Zoo

The Goat loved Austin

Kaidence with the cute baby goat


Kaidence pushing Austin


Me, Austin, Kaidence, & Taylor on the Merry-Go-Round


Austin's first ride


He wasn't sure at first


He started to enjoy it and would smile and coo

It was so CUTE!!!!

4 comments:

The Hunters said...

Misty, it looks like you had so much fun there! I can't believe how grown up Austin is starting to look! What a stud :)

Micah and Jen said...

Austin is one smart kid! Those goats are VICIOUS....just ask poor little Gabe! :) Always love the fair....how fun you took him on the merry-go-round!

Jenn & Kiddos said...

I LOVE the cute Harley pics of Austin. He looks like such a little stud!!

Unknown said...

Misty, It looks like you all had tons of fun at the fair. The pictures of Austin at 6 months are so cute he looks so grown up in them.