Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Baby Blessing Project

I know, I know - Austin was blessed like 5 1/2 months ago but I finally finished my project I wanted to do with his baby blessing portraits I took. So I thought I'd share with you all because I am proud of myself I actually thought of this myself and ACTUALLY did it! :) Sorry for tootin' my own horn but Im happy!

I still think I might add some more stars on the bottom to even it out but I am pretty happy about how it turned out! "Toot, Toot" :)

4 comments:

Jenn & Kiddos said...

So cute!!! Did you paint it or is it vinyl letters? Also I can't tell from the pic if it is clothes pins on the bottom or ribbon. Either way- it is so cute! Will you be up to SL anytime soon? My nephew is turning one and I would like to surprise his parents with some pics and my family needs to do Christmas pics soon. Let me know what your schedule is like.

The Hunters said...

You have such great ideas!! I love the way that it turned out. If I did that it would have never turned out as cute as yours!! :)

Tony and Shani said...

It looks great! I give you a round of applause because if I do recall when it comes to any major moments in life, such as, baby blessings you have about a year to finish anything that comes along with the big event:)

Micah and Jen said...

Seriously adorable and you should totally be tooting here!!! you are just so creative! :)