Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Search...

Hey everyone!
Just had a quick question to throw out there.

I really really want to take Austin to a Pumpkin Patch but I don't know if there are any around here.

Do any of you know of any around the area?

Thanks!

5 comments:

The WIlloughby Family said...

There is a really fun one on County Club road in Shelley. Kinda expensive, but fun!

Unknown said...

There is one that is just south of IF on Holmes (well I think it's called 1st E. out there) but it basically between IF and Shelley and it is one that is just at a house and they have a quaint little setup with a "please pay what you think it's worth" box. We didn't do this one last year, but it is the way it was the year before. I don't know of any in the Blackfoot area, but I am sure there has to be one...I will keep my ears open and let you know if I hear anything.

Mrs. B said...

Shoemakers on Porterville Road. I don't know how you pay, but you can wander in the patch for just the right one. Austin may not love it this year, but they have fun pumpkins in every size.
(Jessica's mom in law)

Micah and Jen said...

Shoemakers farmi is the best and closest around...You pick your pumpkin and then go up to their store to have it weighed and pay....it is way cheaper and funner than a Wal-mart pumpking! :) My family is headed out that way tomorrow evening

Micah and Jen said...

ps--the store is just a shed by the house on the corner....call me if you have any questions!