Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, May 5, 2008

A Busy but Fun Weekend!

This past weekend our little family had lots to do. Aaron worked most of the weekend. But he managed to get a part of our backyard fenced off and laid grass so we have a part of the yard that Austin can enjoy without the dogs jumping on him. I love it! And Aaron is very proud of it! I have such a wonderful Husband - it's a good thing he is handy or our house would still look like ghetto! :)


I had a photo session Saturday with Jenna and her two girls. One is 2 and the other is a newborn (needless to say it took us a while to get Raegyn her baby to get content and Paityn was done after the first 10 minutes!) We got some cute shots though. Paityn is tons of fun and keeps you on your feet, I don't know how Jenna does it, I admire her! Austin stayed happy for most of the session, he is such a wonderful baby! It was so cute Paityn was lovin on him and I caught a picture....

Sunday night I was undressing Austin and his shirt got caught on his head and he thought it was pretty funny because he was laughing and smiling and it made me laugh so hard. This went on for about 5 minutes. I would laugh, than Austin would and back and forth. He makes my day~! I guess it is time to put away his 0-3 month clothes and pull out the 3-6 months (he will be 3 months on the 10th - wow)
Oh and Friday after work Aaron came home and stuck a little gift box in Austin's hand and said, "look Austin has something for you". It was so cute. Aaron said that Austin had gotten me an early Mother's Day present. I had to take a picture it was so sweet, he was smiling and everything!

2 comments:

The WIlloughby Family said...

Misty,
You guys are such an awesome little family! We should BBQ sometime. We have been working in our backyard as well. I love the weather these days! We should go walking sometime!

Micah and Jen said...

So I just found you through Jessica...and I had no idea you did photography too! You are great! I haven't broken into the wedding scene...not sure I want too! :) But I was so excited to find you guys...your little family is so cute and we love your baby's name!!!! If you want to look at my personal blog email me at jen_0817@yahoo.com (it's private) but it's so fun to see what everyone is up too even if we do just live down the street from eachother! :)