Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Wonderful Husband

I just wanted to take a moment and say what a wonderful husband I have. I love his so much and he has always treated me well! I remember when we dated in high school he spoiled the crap out of me - he tried to buy my love, to bad that's not what made me fall in love with him. I fell in love with his laugh and eyes right away but it was his gentlemen ways that won me over. His mom raised him very well on how to treat women. And he was so sweet and cared so much....Anyways I just wanted to brag about my man for a moment! This past week he has been extremely sweet! I asked him to run to wal-mart and grab dog food (I hate buying it because we have 2 labs and their food weights over 50lbs.) and he came out with dog food and a vase full of roses. Than he surprised me with the neckless from Austin for Mother's Day (4 days early). And last night he took the garbage out and I didn't even have to ask! :) What a man! And the most important thing to me, he is an outstanding father! Austin love him to pieces. Everytime Aaron comes home from work and he says hi to Austin, Austin gets a smile on his face that goes from ear to ear! It's so precious! So I just wanted to let everyone know I have the best husband in the world! Oh and how could I forget, he's a wonderful golfer too! He went on a golfing trip with his buddies and Aaron brought home the trophy for winning.


Here are some photos:

The trophy Aaron won.

The roses he gave me.


Aaron and Austin - I love watching them when they are together. I am very lucky! I can already tell Aaron will have a wonderful relationship with Austin just like he does with his dad.

No comments: