Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Sweet Moments with Austin

I have a lot of sweet moments with Austin. My husband is so wonderful that he lets me stay home with Austin. I treasure our days together, he is tons of fun. He has become my little buddy. I am so blessed to have him in my life! The stretch marks were so worth it! :) I have a bunch of snapshots from the past few days (I know I am to camera happy) and I wanted to share them with everyone! I can't help it, he's just so darn cute! :)

A few days ago when I was in Austin's room packing up his newborn clothes I laid him in his crib so he could take a nap...well a few minutes later I heard him cooing and I peeked over the side and I saw the cutest thing. Austin had grabbed his frog blanket and was cuddling with it. So stinkin sweet!


And this morning I decided to brush Austin's hair (what little he has) and he started to giggle. I kept doing it and he just started squilling with delight. It was funny.



Then he decided he wanted to try :) he couldn't quite reach his hair but he was happy to hold the brush - that is until he hit himself in the face, mom felt bad!



So I just realized that I have a very happy baby! He smiles in most of his pictures....which is a good thing, mom always has a camera in his face. He's become such a poser!




He even smiles when he has the, "one eye willie" I can't believe even when his eye is seeled shut with goobers he is smiling. I am so lucky! But not lucky with his eye problem. I feel so bad we have tried everything and it hasn't cleared up! The doctor said he should grow out of it...I sure hope so. I feel bad for him. But it doesn't seem to bug him much.




He is just a very content little boy. He even smiles when he is alseep. I love this so much. It make me smile. He also giggles a lot in his sleep. He's just to cute for words.

So now you can see why I am so camera happy - I don't want to miss all of these sweet moments. (which makes scrapbooking a big task) He is just so wonderful! I am so grateful for my little man and the time we have together. Life is good! :) I love you bubbas - thanks for all the smiles!

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

What a cutie! I just love his adorable little smile! And the eye thing...he will grow out of it...all my boys have had the same problem, it's just annoying! He is so super cute though and I just want to kiss his sweet little cheeks! What a doll!