Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, May 5, 2008

We "love-love" watching Aunt Danee

Yesterday we spent the afternoon watching Danee Dee play Tennis at Districts. The sun was out but it was really windy so I dressed Austin up real warm, I thought he looked so cute so I took a picture -




Danee plays mixed doubles with Dan Gunderson- the "Double D's" played well. I tried taking pictures for Danee but I didn't have my nice camera and it's a little hard shooting through a chainlink fence. I also turned some black n white because the background was ugly and it took away from the photos. The sunlight was also harsh so they aren't the best. I caught the fence in a few pictures but one I decided to use the fence as a frame in the one of her serving.






This is Danee's celebration move, it makes me laugh - she usually gets into it and lifts her back leg! We love you Aunt Danee!

No comments: