Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Friday, May 16, 2008

BBQ Time

IT FINALLY FEELS LIKE SUMMER!!! And you know what that means, fun BBQ's outside with friends and family!

Yesterday Aaron decided to have a BBQ (I love his short notices:) He's had his grill for over a week now and it's been killing him not being able to use it. So he told his friends and family to come over for a BBQ and some football. He is so proud of his little backyard he has been working on the past week. It's the first time I didn't have to ask him to mow the lawn, I usually just do it myself. He's so cute when he gets a project done because he is so proud of himself he has to call everyone and invite them over to see it. But I have to say so my self, I LOVE IT! We fenced off a little part of the yard and laid some grass and pulled out our table and chair set. It was perfect! And the dogs still have the rest of the backyard to dominate. So we are all happy! I just can't wait until Austin can enjoy it this summer. I want to get him a little pool we can chill out in. I love summer!


Anyways we had tons of fun and here are a few pictures me and Danee took.


Brandon throwing the football to Parker.



Danee entertaining Taylor and Parker





Miranda and Parker playing in the new grass - so cute!


Jenny, Brandon, Aaron, Zack, & Jessica enjoying the nice weather (finally)


Mason Playing football.



Aaron's new favorite toy!

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

YAY for summer! It feels so good today! What a fun yard....we saw all the cars there lastnight and wondered if you guys were having a big party! :) How much fun!!!

Jenny said...

This was such a fun night. Thanks for calling I love not having to cook. It was fun to hang. Lets do it more.