Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Bouncing Baby Boy

So today I had had it, Austin - I love him to death - was driving me nuts! All he wants to do is stand. I can't sit him in his bouncer chair anymore, he sits up or cries until I pick him up and play with him. I get NOTHING done! So Jenny was wonderful enough to let me borrow one of those hanging bouncers. Oh my gosh he loves it!! Thank you so much Jenny!!!!



I had to take some pictures and post it right away it was so cute!



He would walk and twirl around and then jump and he would twirl the other way - way cute!!!

I had to throw in this photo for Jenny - She was holding him last night at dinner and he totally sacked out on her, it was way cute! He loves his Aunt Jenny! We are glad you ARE family! :)

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

So cute! This was a fav of cam's as a baby too!

Jenny said...

Oh you are so sweet this made me tear up. I just love holding him & lovin on him. He looks soooo happy. I love when they twirl in it.