Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gizmo & Austin

I promise I am not a crazy cat lady and I don't let my cat lay on my baby! Austin was laying on his blanket while I was editing photos yesterday and gizmo came up and laid next to him - I usually kick Gizmo off, I don't like cat hair around Austin. But Austin liked it, it was cute. So I let Gizmo stay for a minute. I hurried and grabbed my camera to take some snapshots...that is until Gizmo tried to roll over on Austin. I just feel bad because Gizmo was my baby until Austin was born and now he feels a little left out. I still love you Gizmo! :) I know maybe I am just a little crazy!






I had to throw in this photo, Aaron came home from work last night and we was watching T.V. with Austin and they both sacked out, it was cute. I love my little family!

3 comments:

Skye said...

Austin always has a smile on his face and seems like a very happy baby. He is going to be a handsome young man. I love the pictures of Austin with your cat, those are definately priceless!

Micah and Jen said...

Cute father son photo....and the Cat! Are you kidding? I have ALWAYS had a cat around my kiddos and they just love it! I think it's so good for kids to have animals from a young age....and I totally understand that you feel bad about the cat not being your baby anymore, I did the same thing! Super cute picture though and just wait....they will be best buddies here in a few months! :)

The Brendles said...

Oh Mist! I love the pics of Austin and Gizmo! They will be best buds! Gizmo is pretty photogenic, so is Austin! He is getting so big!