Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Friday, May 16, 2008

To be a kid again! - Cade & Steve's B-day

Do you ever wish you could go back to your childhood days and relive them for a day? I sure do! I remember playing with the Slinky's, and yo yo's. Running through the sprinklers, and eating cake and candy until I was sick - not worrying what it will do to my hips! All the fun birthday parties....Oh to be a kid again!


This past weekend brought back those summer childhood days. We went to Utah (Hill Air Force Base) to celebrate Cade (Nephew) & Steve's (Brother-in-Law) birthdays. We had tons of fun.


Cade the Birthday Boy


We first watched Blake's t-ball game. I love watching little kids play sports it is funny, they are so cute! Blake did a good job. He is funny, he has to sit at the edge of the bench, and if anyone sits there he scoots them over until he can sit there.


Blake playing t-ball - he is such a cutie


After the t-ball game we had Cade and Steve's birthday party. The kids played in the water while the adults chatted the afternoon away. I love warm afternoons outside with little kids. After everyone ate, we had cake and than Cade opened his gifts...


My family got Cade Guitar Hero for his Wii, I love his look in this picture - He was so excited.


For Steve's birthday Cyndee asked us to get him a gag gift - something a 14 year old would want (because he had a bad experience on his 14th birthday -long story). So I got him a Slinky, Yo Yo, putty, and Wayne's World (a popular movie when he was 14-years-old). He loved it.



Cade holding Austin - he loves Austin, it's cute.

Austin is so easy to travel with, he is such a car baby. He slept most of the way, but when he wasn't sleeping he was very content and happy. I love him so much, he makes me smile.

No comments: