Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Never a dull moment with Bowen

My cute nephew Bowen came over today and we had such a blast! He is full of tons of energy and he loves to chat. Once I finally pulled him away from the back door (he was watching our dogs and saying "Bella" - which is his dogs name) we went to work on a project I am doing, I can't say much because his mom reads this blog...but it was a fun afternoon. And before he left he gave Austin a kiss on the head - so precious. He'll be a wonderful big brother when his baby brother is born! And the laughter and questions ended as he walked down the driveway, waved and said, "See ya!"



2 comments:

Skye said...

Hey Misty!!! Your little boy is absolutely adorable. I love all the pictures of him, you are an amazing photographer. I hope its okay if I keep up with your blog. Take care.
Skye Mecham (Gneiting)

The Brendles said...

I'm glad you had fun with Bowen, I love the pics, I'm glad you put them on, I miss him so much and can't wait to get back home on Sunday :) Luv ya