Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Austin's Blessing and first Levi's

I am falling behind on my bloggin, sorry guys! Our little Trio is staying busy. A lot has happend. first off I wanted to post some pictures of Austin in his first pair of levi's! Do you know how hard it is to find a pair of levi's for a newborn! I searched everywhere!! Finally I had to order off of the Children's Place website (I love that store). But they finally came and mom was so excited to photograph him in his jeans!


This past Sunday we had a very special day! Austin was blessed. Aaron did a wonderful job. Of course I cried, and then I cried even more when I went up to bare my testimony (a thing I don't like to do, I hate being the center of attention!) The spirit was so strong. We had most of the family there, and a lot of wonderful friends came to support us. After the meeting we had a little get together at our house (thanks to my wondeful mother-in-law who helped so much - Im not a good host at all). It was fun. The whole day was perfect!
I just noticed that this was our first family photo! Austin is giving a peace sign (just like is dad used to ALWAYS do in photos)

Austin finally got to meet his cousins, Blake and Cade (they really need a little sister don't you think!)
Here is Austin with his fav. 2nd cousin Jessie (I think she needs a baby girl also!)

I totally forgot about my camera when everyone was at our house but I did get a few snapshots when everyone one was tired (Jenny) Here is Ray, Danee, Austin, and Jenny
Here is Miranda - she said that she had a crush on Austin. It was so cute how she said it!
Here is Grandma Jan with Austin - He loves to cuddle with Grandma!


This is my fav. photo! It's so sweet! They both had such a long day. I love moments like these! I wish I could freeze them and take them in when ever I wanted - thank goodness for photos!


2 comments:

Jenny said...

These are so cute. Where is his little levi jacket from grandma Jan? These photos are sooo cute of Austin. You could have left that lovely one of me out!!!

The Hunters said...

Misty, Thank you so much for letting me share that day with your lil family! It was so much fun! I love the pic of me and Austin! I will always be his fave 2nd cuz!! and, as far as the girls go, I'll leave that up to Cyndee