Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Jaxon my nephew is here!


Last week the Brendle family received a new addition to their family. Baby Jaxon was finally born Thursday April 3rd. He weighed in at 5 lbs. 10 ounces. I say finally because his mom went to the hospital four times before because she thought he was coming. He is so cute and tiny (He makes Austin look like a chunk!). Jaxon has the same pouty lips as his sister Kaidence does. We are all very happy to have him here. The Brendle family has one more grandkid that is going to be born this year; my other sister-in-law is due in August with a boy also. So that will make the total of three new grandsons. The family get togethers will be exciting. I am just waiting for my sister Cyndee to bring a girl to the family. *hint*hint* Kaidence is the only girl out of seven grandkids. Eventually we will get another girl.

look at how tiny Jaxon is, he is no bigger than one of Kaidence's baby dolls.
Taylor is a very proud brother, he has been waiting a long time for a little brother.

1 comment:

The Hunters said...

Misty, Jaxon is so cute. I bet that Heidi is happy that it is over! I can't believe how little he is! Tell Them CONGRATS from all of us!