Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Austin's 1 month old pictures


I can't believe how fast he is growing up. I finally took his 1 month old portraits last week and in 10 days he will already be 2 months old. He is really starting to fill out, his legs are getting chunky, I just hope he doesn't end up with my butt and thighs!! I even started to put away his newborn clothes because they were starting to get tight! It made me a little sad, but I am excited for the next stage. He is so much more alert and playful. Yesterday he was trying so hard to laugh. I love my little, "love bug"!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Don't blink!!! He'll be crawling before you know it! :) I was blog stalking and found your blog! yay!

The Hunters said...

Misty! Lil Austin is such a STUD!! you guys are going to be in trouble when he's older!! :)