Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Starting to Blog...

Well I've decided to join the blogging craze and so here I am making a blog home. I am used to Myspace but Jenny said this Blogger site was fun so we will see. I just see it as another way to show off and brag about my handsome little boy! I just can't help myself!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh Misty I am so excited for your blog. I actually signed up just the other night so I could post comments on your space but this is so much easier for me. I love this picture of austin's grim. We need to come over Randee says she hasn't seen her cousin Austin for months.