Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, March 31, 2008

A fun Sunday afternoon

Yesterday our little trio enjoyed a wonderful Sunday together.
Austin made it through another sacrament meeting, even though all you could hear was babies screaming through the whole meeting...but not baby Austin. I swear he can slept through anything - just like his dad! After church we went to visit grandma Jan and grandpa Dan - Austin loves the attention he gets when he is over there.
Austin also got to try on his blessing outfit. He loves it. This outfit is very special, not only because it's his blessing outfit, but because it was also Aaron's blessing outfit. He looks so sweet!


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Misty I think this is so neat that you are blessing him in his dad's outfit. That is what I hope my kids will do with theirs. Although Mason was 6 months old when we blessed him so I am sure it will need altered. But I love the special touch that it adds being handed down from generation to generation. He looks so handsome too. I also very much enjoyed getting to watch him today at the office with grandma & grandpa. I kinda had to fight for him though. It was nice when Grandpa finally went golfing it made it only one to fight with over him. He is changing so much so fast.