Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Austin Rolls Over

Last night was so exciting for me - and frustrating for Austin (he was sick of mommy). Mom decided she was going to see if Austin would roll from his belly onto his back (by himself) so mom put him on his belly and within a few minutes he was rolling. So mom had to run and get her camera to try and record it. We did three takes - first one he got stuck - second one he rolled right over - and the third he was getting tired and cranky. So after those three we stopped. I am so proud of my little bubbas! I combined all three takes so everyone could see him rollover! :)

3 comments:

The Brendles said...

I can't believe he is rolling over already, soak it up Mist, before you know it he will be walking :) Cute video!!

The Hunters said...

Misty, I can't believe that he is rolling over! That is so CRAZY!!! He's getting so big!!

The WIlloughby Family said...

Hey it was fun seeing you at church! Austin is so cute!! They grow up way too fast don't they! I want to have some pictures taken sometime and if I could I would love to recrute you! :)