Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Mommy missed Austin

While I went to visit my sister in Utah I left Austin with Grandma Jan overnight (I didn't think Austin would enjoy being dragged around with all my shopping) I didn't realize how very attached I am to my baby boy. I dropped him off at Jan's house and before I even got to the stop sign at the end of the road I was crying. This was the first time I had been away from Austin. A lot of the time I felt like I was missing something (it was my baby). As soon as I got home with him I couldn't put him down. He was so happy we played for an hour straight almost- he kept doing an I love you sign with him right hand, it was so cute. And after Austin's nightly bath a just sat there and held him until 2 a.m. I just didn't want to put him down. I love my little man so much. And I don't want to leave him ever again! I love my husband very much but I think I missed Austin more than I miss Aaron being gone! He's my little buddy! We have tons of fun together when Dad is gone.
I recorded some video's of Austin while we were playing last night.


Watch Austin's right hand he is doing the I love you sign

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey Misty this is so dang cute and amazing at the same time too. I love that he speaks Taylor's language already.