Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Friday, April 25, 2008

When Dad's away Mommy will play

This past week Aaron has taken off on one of his many gold trips. I think he is somewhere between Las Vegas and St. George. So I decided I would take advantage of the situation and head down to Utah myself to go visit my sister Cyndee. Thursday me, my mom, and Cyndee decided it would be fun to take advantage of the Spring weather and make a trip to Park City... well the weather changed in a heartbeat (like it does in Idaho all the time). On our way driving up there we hit a total white out, there was so much snow you couldn't see anything. -So much for the Spring weather- It felt like Winter all over again. But dispite the weather we had a fun day of shopping and Austin has some cute new clothes. I love the Children's Place!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hey good for you. It is only fair that you get out too. I am proud of you. Don't ya just love the weather!! Call me next time I would love to keep austin.