Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Friday, February 19, 2010

I have a new obsession

That's right I am OBSESSED!!!! I LOVE to decorate cakes!

And I am so proud of myself because I have wanted to learn how to decorate with fondant for the past year and so I finally just jumped right in and taught myself!

It is SOOOOOooooo much FUN!

I thought I would share with everyone my little cake designs I have done in the past two weeks:


Austin's "Cars" birthday cake
And here are the matching cupcakes (02 is for him turning 2)


And here is a little zebra cake I made for my cousin Jessie's birthday

It is tons of fun...and needless to say, my diet isn't going so well! :)

6 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so impressed! I can't believe you just learned how to do that. It looks like fun.

The Brendles said...

Love Jessie's cake how cute!!

Shelley Patterson said...

They look so cute! I wish I was as crafty as you!

Jenni said...

WOW! I am so going to have to hire you to decorate for me! These are fabulous!!!

The Hunters said...

I LOVED my cake!!! and it was YUMMY too!!!! :)

Dune Monkeys said...

Those cakes are awesome!!! Good job!