Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

or maybe not so happy...



I just love it when people say, "oh your kids are so wonderful when it comes to pictures"... I usually just smile and say thanks while inside I am laughing! My kids are not wonderful, not even close! I just never post the horrible pictures, and I have to work REALLY HARD just to get decent pictures! So I thought I'd post this to prove a point. I tried so hard to get BOTH of my kids happy in the same picture, I even paid a professional photographer and it still didn't work out!

For those of you who think my kids are "wonderful" think again! :)

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

AWESOME! And yep, right there with you! I don't even attempt group shots of JUST the kids anymore....Ii always end up screaming and they end up crying. So not worth it!