Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Look what Mylee did today!


Yeap that's right she sat up by herself...only for a minutes or so but it was so cute! I think she likes her pictures taken too! Makes me want to cry though...she is already out of the Newborn stage! :(

4 comments:

Jenni said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! She's sooo adorable! :)

Shelley Patterson said...

Heck yeah! Great job Mylee! Ayla hasn't even done that yet. I think Mylee wants to grow up and play with her brother... fast!

The Hunters said...

She is so Beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see her this weekend!!

Unknown said...

What a doll! They grow up too fast...