Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Austin's 2nd Birthday Party

This year we did a little get together with our family and close friends for Austin's 2nd birthday. We did a cars theme this year and I made a special cars cake (all by myself). And it seems like it was all for NOTHIN' The little turkey cried the whole time. He is in the stage of not taking naps - unless we are driving. So Sunday when we had his party he hadn't had a nap all day and I think he was sleepy. He cried at his cake, he cried at his presents, and he cried when he was playing - so finally after 2 hours I just put him in his crib and he cried himself to sleep. It was a disaster, but nice to see the family and friends.

Here are a few pictures:

I think his cousin Khloee enjoyed his cake and ice cream


Randee and Mylee

No comments: