Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My little 4-month-old

Mylee is now 4 months (well 4 1/2 - Im a little late with the post)
She is still tiny. We had her check-up last week and she weighed in at a whoppin'

10 lbs. 3 oz. - (5 percentile)
23 inches - (5 -10 percentile)

I finally put away her Newborn clothes last month and she is now in size 1 diapers!
I am a little worried she won't be able to fit into her winter clothes that are 3-6 months since she is still in her 0-3 months clothes. She is still in her bassinet (we are afraid she will never get sleep if we put her in her crib, since Austin and her share a room and Austin always wakes up in the middle of the night screaming). She is still at about 3 - 3 1/2 oz. per feeding (I am still nursing but I am now trying to supplament her with a little formula). The doctor didn't seem worried about her weight at all. It is so weird having a baby in the 5-10 percentile when your used to your kid being in the 50% for weight and 90% for height!

I have been trying to get her to eat cereal
(she can't quite figure out how to keep it in her mouth)
and I don't know if she likes it very much!


She looks like a little baby bird wanting a worm!
She always has her mouth wide open!


She finally fits into her cute little Vans shoes (thanks Aunt Danee) which are size 1.

Any time you try and lay her on her back, she flips right over on her belly.
I think she loves her tummy time, she is even trying to scoot.

I think she is done with her bouncy chair.
Anytime I put her in it 5 seconds later...

She looks like this!!!


Here are a couple of portraits from her 4 month collage (I haven't gotten around to designing yet). These are the cute ones I didn't put on my photo blog that I wanted to share.

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

My girlies are tiny too. As long as they are doing stuff for their age...don't worry one bit! It's good to be tiny and petitte if you are girl right? She's adorable and quite the little busy body! :) GREAT photos!!!