Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Birthday Boy

My little boy turned 2 today!!!

Just wanted to post a few pictures from his birthday dinner! We decided to go check out Blastoff in Idaho Falls and we had a lot of fun!

Austin got a cool "choo-choo" from "mama & papa"
Grandma Jan had to drag him into the tubes...until he finally enjoyed them
Aaron & Dan had fun being kids...didn't last long, the work out was to much!
And what's a good time with out a little golf

Austin was pretty good at the "feed Bertha?" game

He loved the car game!

He was cute on the "Spider Stomp"

He joined in on the SkeeBall fun...but didn't get why people were throwing them underhanded - so he tried a couple over handed :) So he had to quit that game...

He quickly found the ball pit and started throwing those!
As you can see Austin had a wonderful birthday dinner at blastoff!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Sorry me and the girls couldn't make it.