Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Two is better than one!

(I have been horrible about my blogging! We just have so much going on with these two little cuties in our lives! I have been busy today trying to catch up so there are many back post that I just posted! )
I sure do LOVE my kiddos...and they LOVE each other!
Austin loves to give Mylee kisses. And when ever Mylee sees Austin she gets a huge open mouth smile on her face! I love watching them together. Austin even entertained Mylee for me while I got some photo editing done yesterday - it was wonderful, she just sat in her little chair and watched him play for like 30 minutes straight (no crying). I just hope they stay close and are friends.
They are two of a kind

This was so cute...a few days ago when I was doing laundry Austin threw Mylee's blanket into one of the baskets and said "Mylee" my first thought was, NO WAY! But then I decided to see how this would play out...so I put Mylee in the basket and told Austin to be careful! He pushed her around and she just smiled.


Best Buddies

Austin loves so be next to her.

I don't know why I ever worried about having two and close together! I wouldn't change a thing!
I love you two!!

3 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

ADORABLE. Honestly. I love how much they love each other. It makes me so happy.

Micah and Jen said...

SOOOO cute! Aren't you so glad that they have eachother? I can't imagine my kids not having siblings to grow up with!!!

Jenny said...

Oh this makes me so sad that my little ones are growing up. Cherrish these moments.