Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I had an idea...

So I had an idea pop into my head a little while ago but I just ignored it. And now I thought I would run it by and see what some people thought.

I know there are TONS of women out there that we are friends with and who read my blog from time to time, and I know a lot of them are pregnant and have little ones running around. I thought it might be fun to start a little blog dedicated to the mother's-to-be and those already mother's of young children. It would just be a place for mother's to share their stories, idea's, and thoughts on motherhood. I know I am forever asking for advice and idea's on raising my boy and I've had friends ask me for advice also. I thought it would be fun to start it with some interested women. I also know there are some very crafty women out there I would love to feature on the blog. I would post fun projects, tips, recipes, potty training ideas, and stuff like that. And with all the pregnant women I thought it would be fun to track the pregnancy's since so many of us are so close together.

Anyways it's an idea, it just seems like lately I have been using my family blog for my pregnancy and childraising questions and I just thought it would be nice to have a place to share with women who are in my same boat. It's always nice to have someone around to give you some advice or to know that you aren't the only mother out there that feels like she is going crazy somedays...I know Im not alone!

So let me know if any of you would be interested in a blog like this....if not I won't waste my time.

7 comments:

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

I think that would be fun! Let me know if you decide to do it! I would like to contribute!

Chelsi said...

That would be so fun! Mothers can always use some extra advice.

Unknown said...

I think your idea is wonderful, but do you have any more time to devote to another blog? I would love to be part of it if you decide to go through with it.

Shelley Patterson said...

Sounds great! Let me know if you decide to start one.

Skye said...

That would be great! Let me know if you decide to do it...I need all the help I can get raising kids :)

The Ferrell's said...

hey that would be great!! It could also be a way for people to meet other people with kids the same age and maybe arrange playdates

Micah and Jen said...

If you do this count me in....although I don't plan to ever be preggo again....but the mommy talk is always fun! :)
PS--did you get a new car????