Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

There's a 50% Chance....

Today I had another doctor appointment. It started off great, I haven't gained any weight (knock on wood) And I told him what was going on and he didn't seem worried at all about the headaches and migraines...he said lots of women get them during pregnancy because of all the hormonal changes. Those darn hormones can be brutel! But we were also able to take a peek at the baby.

This was a fun task...apparently we are going to have another "very active" kid. The baby wouldn't hold still for a second. The doctor couldn't get a good enough look, he thought he saw a little boy part so he said,

"I say it's about a 50% chance that it's a boy!"

wow....I could have told him that before he even started, made me laugh!

But as you can tell by the first ultrasound photo that it's hard to make out anything with their old equipment. So he said if I wasn't satisfied with the 50% chance I could wait for the Technicion to come in and have him use the good equipment to take a look.

So we waited for what seemed like forever (since I had a full bladder).

Finally we got in to take another look. This ultrasound was so much clearer. And this guy said,

"90% chance it's a girl"

So now I am like ok what do I believe. The first guy who, "thought he say a boy part," and the second guy who, "can't see anything inbetween the legs" I don't know I am still a little weary.

So there you go, 50% chance it's a boy and 90% chance it's a girl!

Maybe next month the baby won't be so modest and we will have a definate! :)
The first look...I can't even tell what it is!

Second look, I love the profile!

10 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

That's hilarious....I guess you will have to wait until the next appt. to know for sure.

Jenn & Kiddos said...

Too funny. My doc said that if you can't tell it is probably a girl. Cuz boys like to put it all on display and girls are a bit shy! So I am going with girl!! So exciting!

Tony and Shani said...

I am leaning towards the 90% chance that it is a girl!!! We are excited to hear the results of your next appointment!

The Ferrell's said...

YAY I knew it!!!

The Brendles said...

Well if it does end up being a girl you will have to let me in on your secret!! LUCKY!!

The Hunters said...

I like I said, I have a feeling its going to be a girl! I swear EVERYONE is having girls this year!! :)

Anonymous said...

I only have two words for you.... COPY CAT! LOL....ha ha... Im really excited for you!

Chelsi said...

Seriously... they should be able to give you a 100%. Don't they know it kills us mothers :) Exciting you got to see... but more fun when you walk away knowing. Sounds like it just might be a girl, but you better get a for sure next time. Keep us updated?? Any baby bump yet??

Unknown said...

I guess you'll have to see at your next appt., but I am just guessing it's a girl, which will be lots of fun if that's the case. Can't wait to hear for sure!!!

Leah Stallings Fine Art Photography said...

I feel your pain about the headaches...I have had them constantly too, right behind my eyes. So I too have thought seriously about poking them out! That is so funny about the 50% boy 90% girl! I hope you can find out better next month! Good luck with the morning sickness I hope it gets better for you soon!