Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, April 13, 2009

A wonderfully "Wicked" weekend

This past Easter weekend was so wonderful! Aaron, Austin, and I went to Utah to spend Saturday and Sunday with Aaron's family.

Saturday Aaron and the guys went golfing and I got to spend the day with my sister. It was so nice to have some one-on-one time with her since I don't get to see much of her. We had fun going to lunch, shopping, and exchanging pregnancy stories! She is due a month and a 1/2 earlier than me and when she showed me all the fun little girl things she has picked up it made me want a girl....we will see on the 28th if that will happen!

That night we went out to eat with the whole family plus a few more. I love spending time with Aaron's family, I can't believe I was lucky enough to get in-laws I enjoy being around! After we ate dinner Aaron and I took most of the kids swimming at the hotel while everyone else did some last minute shopping. Austin enjoyed the hot tub more than the pool.

On Easter (after the Easter bunny came) the guys went golfing again and Jan got tickets to the play "WICKED" and most of the girls went to the play. Oh my gosh I love love LOVED this play! It was amazing! The props and stage sets were so neat!! And the story was so good...Everything was just wonderful about this play. Thank you so much Jan for the opportunity to see this! Most of you don't know this about me but I LOVE musicals and plays, I always have, always will! I would take a play over a movie anyday!

Anyways that was our wonderfully "Wicked" weekend in a nutshell.

Hope everyone else had a wonderful Easter weekend!

here are some photos:


Austin and daddy finding some eggs

This is what Austin got from the Easter bunny


Austin loved to throw the eggs

An amazing play, a must see!!


KarLee, Austin, & Keagan in their Easter outfits.

3 comments:

Shelley Patterson said...

I'm glad you had so much fun. It is nice having great in-laws- I completely understand what you mean. You always hear horror stories about in-laws, so it's nice when you get good ones.

Chelsi said...

Love the Easter outfit photo. Sounds like a fun weekend!

Micah and Jen said...

I'm going on May 3rd and have been counting down the days since Christmas when I got the tickets! Micah and I are both HUGE musical/play/drama fans and have actually both been in quite a few.....so we are total music geeks! :) I was already super excited to see it, but now that I read this I am even more excited than ever! Glad you had a great weekend.....always so good to have awesome in-laws! :)