Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hippity Hoppity...

Here comes the Easter bunny...ok he is a week early!

My family (Brendles) got together today for lunch and an Easter egg hunt in between the conference sessions.

It's always fun to see the family (I missed my sister and her family though...but can't feel to bad, her and her husband are soaking up the sun in Vegas). It's amazing how much the family has grown in the last few years. We just keep adding grandkids. A few years ago there was only 3 grandkids and this year there will be a total of 10...maybe more!!

Anyways my mom and I put together a little egg hunt for the grandkids. Here are a few pictures of my little buddy collecting eggs.


He loved the eggs

Daddy had to help him.


At first Austin just wanted to kick the eggs or throw them.



The Brendle Grandkids getting ready for the hunt (missing Cade and Blake)

No comments: