Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Pregnancy Fun...

Well here I am in my 18th week of pregnancy and I am still struggling with the morning sickness. And now I've developed this wonderful case of constent headaches. Saturday I had a wonderful migraine that lasted about 9 hours plus the joy of throwing up all day! Than I woke up Sunday with a lovely rash all over my face...what is going on with my body? Why am I getting all of these headache and migaines everyday? When will the morning sickness go away?

But on the good side, I am feeling the baby move! It's so exciting! It's not much movement but it's nice to know that all the crappy things my body is going through is worth it! :)

I didn't mean for this post to be such a whinning post, but I did want to post and see if anyone struggles with migraines...and what do you do when you get one to make yourself feel sane? The one I had Saturday I seriously wanted to gouge my eyes out and rip off my ears :) But Im not crazy!

Any suggestions??

5 comments:

Chelsi said...

Sorry no help with the headaches... so fun that you can feel the baby moving :) That's so fun! Hope the sickness goes away soon.

Jenn & Kiddos said...

I went through the exact same thing when I was pregnant. I had such bad morning sickness that I had popped blood vessels all around my eyes for a long time. A great look! I also suffered from migraines. I took Excedrin despite the advice from my doctor not to. And it worked wonders. I still use it and it's the only thing that touches my migraines. See what your doctor says!

Shelley Patterson said...

I didn't have migraines my last pregnancy, but this one is way different. I've noticed that a lot of times when I'm really hungry I get them, or if I need some fresh air. Sometimes if I just open my window for a moment it calms things down. Other than that, I haven't been able to get rid of them. And I'm sorry- Tylenol does not work. I'm sorry you're still so sick. My sickness has calmed down some. Hopefully yours will soon.

Skye said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting about baby #2. I'm sorry that you haven't been feeling well though, thats the pits. I hope you get feeling better soon :)

Micah and Jen said...

Not to frighten you....but you need to get it checked out. A friend of mine lost his wife when she was 27 weeks along because a blood vessel popped in her brain leading to a blood clot that killed her. The baby was premature but he is just fine now. Anyhow, don't let it go without getting it looked at. She had horrible migraines before this happened. I hope you get feeling better...it is no fun being sick pregnant...trust me I know! Let me know if you need anything at all! :) HUGS!