Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Teething Troubles


My little buddy has had the worst week ever, starting out with burning his hand, a wonderful diaper rash, a virus, diarrhea, and cutting tons of teeth!

Austin had been running a fever for three days and was just miserable. I figured he was cutting a new tooth because he kept pulling on the sides of his mouth. On Friday night he had a fever of 103, scared Aaron and I called the hospital. We've been keeping tylenol pumped into him regularly. He hasn't really eaten much since Friday either. It wasn't until Sunday morning when I noticed he had TONS of teeth coming in. Poor kid. If I counted right he has atleast 5 teeth coming in, he kept screaming so I stopped looking. I feel so bad for him. After a 30 minute nap he woke up hysterically screaming like he was in extreme pain. Grandma Jan came over and took us to the clinic. He checked out fine but the doctor said he must have a virus, and with cutting teething he is just miserable.


Last night the orajel seemed to finally help a little, it's the first time he actually ate...but today the jel hasn't seemed to be doing anything for him, he won't eat anything and he is on my lap crying.

So here he is on his 4th day of being miserable. He will climb on my lab and just cry and hunch over in pain. I feel so helpless! He is in so much pain, you can see it on his face. I just can't believe he has so many teeth coming in at once. He didn't get his first tooth until he was 10 months. Here he is at almost 14 months and he has 10 or more!!

No comments: