Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Boy or Girl....


Well I am counting down the days until my next doctors appointment because we will get to find out if we will be having a boy or a girl. So I thought it would be fun to find out what everyone else thinks and post a poll. I did this with Austin and everyone but two people thought he was going to be a girl.

Aaron really wants a boy (actually deep down I know he wants a girl but he won't admit it). I really want another boy too because Austin and the baby will be so close it would be fun for him to have a brother (and girls scare me with all that drama!)...but every woman wants a little girl - I wish I was having one of each!!! :) but honestly I am just praying for a healthy baby no matter what it is!

I can't wait! And to think I was actually going to try and not find out what we were having...I would have never lasted, well Aaron would never lasted!

Tuesday the 28th is the big day (I will be 19 weeks 3 days - can't believe they are making me wait this long) ...unless I can get an appointment earlier!

:)

4 comments:

The Hunters said...

I'm going with a girl, I swear it's the year for girls, but yet again, I'll probably be wrong!

Shelley Patterson said...

I'm saying boy. I think that Austin would have a blast with a little brother so close. But a girl could be fun though!

Chelsi said...

I hope it's a boy for Austin's sake. It would be so fun to have 2 boys that close. We are so excited to have another boy in the fam. I know I got lucky finding out so early. Lots of my prego friends are mad... It's not too far away though! Can't wait to hear the big news :)

The Brendles said...

I hope it's a boy cuz I know that's what you want for Austin, but it sure would be fun to have 2 more little neices to buy cute stuff for!! Hope you're feelin good!