Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Friday, April 17, 2009

My Little Boy

It feels like over night my sweet little baby has grown into a very active boy!

I have been having so much fun with my little buddy lately I thought I would post some pictures to share.

Today was such a beautiful day we spent some time outside in the backyard.


Austin LOVES anything that has wheels
He likes to spin the wheels and makes car noises

He could play like this all day!


He found the dogs' tennis ball and was trying to throw it over the fence

He got pretty close and the dogs went crazy

Here he is playing with his truck in the grass
This was a few days ago: Austin had fallen asleep on the couch so I was working on editing some photos in my office. About 10 mins. later I was thinking to myself how wonderful it was to get some work done while my kid took a nap...well that's when I heard some little footsteps in the front room. I went to see what he was doing...he was distroying the room and hitting things with his bat. This has never happend before. You see Austin has always cried when he wakes up from his nap (which is usually 15-20 mins long) and he didn't cry this time. He is growing out of that baby stage. But I had to share this photo because it was so cute how he looked so innocent.

Austin has been in need of a haircut for a long time, Grandma Jan usually does it for him but she hasn't been able to since she broke her wrist. So finally today I decided to attempt this myself. Let me tell ya it wasn't fun or easy! Austin kept moving and hitting my hands away. Im surprised I didn't cut his ear off! But it actually turned out ok...I think. I have no clue where is blonde hair came from!

These pictures are from a little while ago when he was hanging out with Grandpa Dan and Ryan. Austin LOVES to hit things and when he was introduced to the Wii drums, he was in heaven!

He is such a little boy now!
It seems like yesterday when I had Austin cuddled in my arms in the middle of the night feeding him and singing to him while he looked up at me with his big beautiful eyes and the only person he wanted was his mommy and I thought how lucky I was to be his mother and to have this sweet little baby boy so dependant on me...and I blinked and today he is a boy! He wants to be with his daddy, he like to headbutt and hit, he throws tantrums, he is always on the go, he is very independant and he doesn't want to cuddle anymore.
Where did the past 14 months go?

3 comments:

Mark and Shelbey said...

I feel the same way...I can't believe Dallas will be three in November it seems like yesterday him and I were up at 2am watching country music videos while he ate! Craziness! Your little boy is so cute!

The Ferrell's said...

HAHA we have the same wagon. My mom bought it for Katie for her birthday. Although I put it together wrong so I have to take it apart! We need to get them together! When niether of us are sick! maybe in about 10 months!

Shelley Patterson said...

I think everyone feels that way. It seems like yesterday I was pregnant with Hunter, and now he is 2 1/2 and there is another one on the way. It's crazy how fast time goes.