Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ball Game...

Monday was the Idaho Falls Chukars opening game and Aaron's parents have season tickets so they were nice enough to let us tag along! Even though the Chukars lost we still had fun and enjoyed the fireworks after the game!

Austin enjoyed being with his Grandparents and Mylee loved all the food! :) (it's amazing how more relaxed you are with your second kid...I would have never let Austin try all of this food before he was 1).

Austin & Grandpa


Mylee slept through the start of the game...so cute!
I think this little girl will have daddy wrapped around her finger! :)

Austin & Aaron


Mylee and Grandma

The Chukar mascot, Austin, and Aaron
(Austin wouldn't stop talking about the bird so Aaron took him to see it and he was scared)

If you can't tell Mylee is eating cotton candy with Grandma!

No comments: