Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, June 21, 2010

No Lions, No Tigers, 1 Bear???

We decided to go check out the Pocatello Zoo for Father's Day (since I was doing a photo session at Ross Park already). It took us a total of about 30 minutes to walk the whole zoo...if you can even call it a "zoo"! What kind of zoo has NO lions, No tigers, and 1 bear?


We were all pretty disappointed...

Sorry for the lack of pictures....but there wasn't ANYTHING to photograph - oh wait there were some goats and a donkey!!! :)

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I know....it really is the saddest little petting zoo....I mean, zoo....around. I feel so sorry for that poor bear too!!!