Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Monday, June 14, 2010

12 hr. Camping

Yeap that's right we took a camping trip and it only lasted 12 hours. I think it took me longer to pack! :)

My Grandma planned this fun family camping trip this past weekend and we were all excited to go. We (Me, Aaron, Austin, Mylee, my sister Cyndee, her husband Steve, and daughter Khloee) borrowed the in-laws motor home and jet skis and packed for a 3 days of fun....well after a crappy nights sleep and horrible weather we packed up and headed for home after only 12 hours. We figured it wouldn't be to fun with 3 babies and 4 adults stuck all day in the motor home :( I was bummed! I did get a few pictures from the one night we did camp (if you can call it camping).


Mylee on the ride there


Austin being Daddy's Co-pilot


The best part of camping (S'mores)
Austin wanted nothing to do with them
he just wanted to eat the chocolate.
Khloee liked the Crackers.


My sister Cyndee roastin the mallows
Khloee and Mylee - so cute!
Trying to get 3 kids to sleep while we tried to play card games.
Didn't work - we ended up quiting the game and going to bed.

We didn't even get to see the rest of my mom's side of the family that showed up on Saturday.
Hopefully next time the trip will be a sucess!

1 comment:

Amy said...

You guys are brave for even attempting it!