Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Swimming Time

My sister and her baby came of from Utah this week to spend some time with me and the kids (which I was very happy about since Aaron ended up leaving for Montana for a week).

We decided to set up Austin's baby pool from last year and let the kids play...well they didn't seem to interested in the baby pool and the setup process took longer than the actually play time! :)

Mylee

Khloee & Austin

Khloee

This is Mylee's new way to crawl....on all four!

We ended up taking the kiddos to Ross Park Pool the next day - forgot my camera so there isn't any pictures. We went with our sister-in-law, Danielle and her boys too. We had a lot of fun with them (it's a good thing Danielle brought her sister Sarah along...we were pretty outnumbered by the kids) :)

No comments: