Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Friday, June 18, 2010

The BIG 2-7!!!

Thanks right Aaron is now 27! His birthday was yesterday and once again I can call him an "old fart" because he is older than me...but only for 6 more months! :)

For his birthday he wanted a baseball cake (I know I was shocked - no golf?), so this is what I made for him:


He has been asking for a basketball hoop for a year now...so I went together with his parents and we got him one. I am sure I will be posting pics later (along with the home improvements we have been doing and his "man-cave" I have yet to share).

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer (well 2 days of sunshine isn't really a summer but I'll take what I can get!) :)

No comments: