Catching Up...

Wow I didn't think I would ever get back to blogging, but I forced myself to sit down and post the pictures I had from the end of last year.
So if anyone wants to see I have back posts from Halloween thru Christmas now. :)

Now onto 2011!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Fun Memorial Weekend

This past weekend we went and spent time with my sister and her family down in Utah. Boy did we have tons of fun!!

We got there Friday afternoon so Aaron and Steve (brother-in-law) could do some golfing. Cyndee and I (with the two babies and Austin) made a trip to Hobby Lobby (Love that place).

That night we spent at a school function for the boys (Blake and Cade)...The kids played on some big blowup and then had a fun performance at the end. Austin had so much fun going down the big slide with Cade. He also discovered he likes playground slides (he hated them last year).

Mylee likes to swing
Mylee also likes playing with her cousin Khloee

Austin enjoyed hanging out with the boys.

Saturday Aaron and Steve took the kids and Cyndee and I got to go to Park City...KIDLESS! We haven't done that in a couple of years, it was WONDERFUL! :)

That night we took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese...I had never been before. I think I was more excited than the kids!
Sunday we spent the day at Lagoon...
Mylee's very first ride and she LOVED it!
Austin got to ride a couple of kiddie rides and liked it.
We are so glad that Cyndee invited us down for the weekend,
we really had a blast with her and the family!
When we went to park city we bought the girls matching outfits.
We had some looks and a couple people ask if they were twins.
This is a picture I took on the ride home. Mylee was being so good (she usually HATES car rides). I looked back and this is why....
She has gotten in the diaper bag and pulled out the Twizzlers! She was one happy girl!

We had a wonderful weekend!!! I wish Cyndee and Steve lived closer...I am going to cry when Steve gets transferred (he serves in the Air Force).
A big thank you to him for serving our country!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics. It was a FUN weekend...hey I love that pic of me and Khloee...could you email it to me...its the first one I dont look like a HUGE cow